CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Missouri Pre-Teen, M'racle Bryant-Morgan's Farewell

Being your 2015 Miss Missouri Pre-Teen Queen has been one of my greatest accomplishments so far. My past year as queen has been filled with so many amazing adventures with life long memories and friendships. From spending time with my fellow sister queens, traveling to California for Nationals, making appearances, being interviewed on a local radio station and volunteering for various organizations, this has been a year I will never forget.

Myself and my wonderful sister queens kicked our year off by donating all of the school supplies collected last year at the state pageant to the Missouri Division of Family Services. Just a short time after that, we met in Sedalia, MO for the state fair parade where afterwards we had ice cream and got to know one another better. There was an amazing national prep session held at my sister Caroline's house where we just got to hang, go over things for Nationals, and ate all the snacks you can imagine. I think it's safe to say, we had a great time being sister queens.
I also spent time serving food at the Ronald McDonald House, sorting non perishable food items at Harvesters Food Bank, handling registration at the Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake fundraiser, sponsoring M'racle's Amazing Miracles, and several other community service events. One of my biggest honors this year was being asked to MC for the Big Brothers Big Sisters Match Makers Breakfast. I was privileged enough to be seated at the table with city councilmen,a federal prosecutor, and the CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters. Having become your Missouri Preteen Queen is an experience I will never forget.

I would like to thank my mother, family,and friends for all of their support and being my biggest fans. Mr. Lorenzo you are the greatest! To my wonderful directors Mrs. Breanne and Mr. Ryan and to Mrs. Brooke...thank you for all that you do. This year would not have been perfect without your guidance. And last but not least, to the greatest sister queens God created, I love you. I will never forget our laughs and time spent together.
For the young lady who will wear the crown next, buckle up and enjoy the ride. And to the young ladies who are not crowned this year, do not give up. It took me 4 years to get this crown! Keep believing and you will achieve it. Keep smiling, keep shining and keep being you.

Your 2015 Miss Missouri Preteen
M'racle Bryant-Morgan