CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Elana Collier's Farewell

Making a difference in the lives of foster children is a number one priority in my life, and when my grandpa came up with the idea to dedicate all my advertising pages to the Cherish Kids organization, I never dreamed it would lead to me winning the title of 2015 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl! Thank you Grandpa for such a great idea and thank you to all my ad sponsors for donating to my pages!!
Wearing this crown has helped me make a huge impact on foster children across Missouri! I was able to host Pizza Parties, Pancake Feeds, and donate school supplies. I was asked to help film a commercial for the annual Cherish kids 5K, where I was featured as one of the faces for foster children all over Missouri-Thank you Marla, and Cherish Kids for allowing and 9 year old to volunteer and be a part!!!
Thank you to my Mom, my little sister Kaylee, and my Grandma Jami for being my official NAM Team. And Thank you grandma for inventing Sash Savers to pay our way to Nationals, what an awesome time we had, I will never forget it!
National was such a blast! I got to fly on an airplane for the first time, my first time to visit California, and my first time to Disney Land. I met so many new friends from across the United States! We truly are NAMily!
Thank you to our wonderful directors, Breanne and Ryan, you guys are the greatest!! And to my sister Missouri Queens, thank you so much for being so open and supportive to me!! Especially to my sister Jr. Pre-Teen Queen, Kaytlin, and our Princess Queen, Caroline! You are two of the sweetest girls I have ever met and I know we will be lifelong friends!!
I am happy to pass my crown along to the next deserving girl; you will have the time of your life, and will have so much support from contestants, sister queens and their moms!!

I will forever be your 2015 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl,
Elana Michelle Collier