CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Minnesota Jr. Pre-Teen, Danica Byrne's Farewell

“Though she may be little, she is fierce!” It has been an honor to be a National American Miss titleholder. I’ve worked hard year-long to show girls that no matter how small, we can make a difference!
You’ll rarely find me without a smile and I was delighted to share joy with children going through difficult times. I hand made over 200 cards to cheer up kids who were in the hospital. I held a lemonade stand with my sister and best friends to raise money for children’s cancer research. I also raised funds for the Ronald McDonald House!
I had so much fun representing Minnesota in parades, at the State Fair, and rocking the stage at Nationals where I was blessed to be 4th runner up Most Photogenic and 3rd runner up Most Promising Model!
So many people made my year possible and the best it could be! First, thank you to Breanne and Ryan Ewing! You are the COOLEST directors and have provided me, and many other girls, the chance to grow in confidence and become fierce young ladies!  From a little girl afraid to say her introduction speech, to a state titleholder- you’ve made my dreams possible.
To my sister queens- you are all so beautiful, hard-working, and the best role-models I could ask for- only the sky is the limit for you girls! To my coach Mary Swenson, thank you for your guidance and helping me to be confident and poised! Last but not least, thank you to my loving family and friends. Thank you mom and dad for providing me these opportunities and making all of this possible. P.S. Dad, I know you secretly love being a “pageant dad” and Mom, I always looked perfect, thanks to you. Sydnee, Greta, and Claire- because I have sisters, I always have best friends. Thank you for being my biggest cheerleaders. To everyone else who has helped this little girl grow into a great big queen- thank you and I love you.
Congratulations to all of the contestants- each of you are amazing. Proof that big things come in small packages- with love, hugs, and a great big smile- I am your 2015 Miss Minnesota Junior Pre-Teen,
Danica Byrne