CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Kelsey Amator's Farewell

Wow! I have had the time of my life, as the 2015 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl. It has been an experience beyond what I could have dreamed of. 
As an already busy volunteer, being Cover Girl gave me the opportunity to bring awareness to causes important to me, like sewing with my Grandma for the Healing House, Whispering Hope Ranch, Relay for Life, Climb, Homeward Bound and the Hope Walk for Hope Kids! It was really important to me to give more of my time volunteering. My sister queens shared other important causes with me, like Zoephia Foundation, Feed My Starving Children, UMOM, and Joseph’s Storehouse to name a few. 
I had fun this year representing NAM in many parades. The Veteran’s day Parade was the most meaningful to me! I also got to meet the Mayor of Tolleson and spoke at the City Council meeting. This was such an exciting experience, even in our small city.
Nationals was an awesome experience! I made so many new friends! I was so grateful to be there, Disneyland, Hollywood, swimming, Jacuzzi time, dancing, laughing and time with my family. I was also crowned National Cover Girl!
This year would not have been possible without my family and sponsors, thank you all for everything you have done to support me! Kassidy the best baby sis, who was always there for me, Thank You!
To my sister queens, you have made this year one I will never forget! Rather we were at the beach in a parade, on top of Wrigley’s Mansion, funny faces, open calls, soda fountain, or volunteering, each of you have left me with special memories! Breanne and Brooke, thank you for your support, your energy inspires me!
To this year’s Cover Girl, go for it, do it all, you have worked hard to be here, this will be a year like no other!
For the last time I am your 2015 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Kelsey Amator!