CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Utah Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Jhalayah Carter's Farewell

Wow, what an incredible ride this year has been. A year of successes as well as opportunities to learn and grow to understand no matter life circumstances, we can be a blessing to others. Glory to God for friends, family, community and business supporters.
Much appreciation for Caring Crowns 4 A Cause in coordinating cooking and serving at Ronald McDonald House (RMHC). We rocked that video to Steve Harvey! Impacting families by providing meals was an opportunity that hit home as my family and I were blessed with home cooked meals from awesome volunteers at (RMHC) during my stay at Primary Children’s Hospital. 
Love to the best surgeons, providers and staff at Intermountain Health Care for your relentless bed side manner, humor and patience. Oh, did I mention you got skills! To the most stylish and personable directors and personal assistants in pageantry, Team Ewing. Personal because you take time to make each girl feel special! You rock from sun up to sun down! Super shout out to my visionary coaches for your inspiration and dedication in pushing me beyond how far I thought I could go. And to my Nations for Christ Church Family for your guidance, endurance, encouragement and unconditional love. 
Hats off to ABC News Anchor, Alana Brophy for the bond we shared cheering our brothers on during Special Olympics. We had a blast! Special thank you to Utah Lt. Governor Cox for being an inspiration in leading Utah 9 years running as #1 state in service hours. Keep clocking those hours Beehive State! Because of you, I embraced others through service and achieved the Presidential Volunteer Service Award. 
Truly appreciative to everyone at Leadership Learning Academy, Girls On the Run Utah, Sister Queens All Over the World, Hill Air Force Base, Special Olympics Utah and Taste of Louisiana supporters of the best seafood gumbo ever. Thank you Grandma Sheila, Aunt Naimah and my siblings for your support. I thank God for my parents’ hard work, unconditional love and support in teaching me to strive to “Be a Rainbow In Someone’s Cloud”.
Your 2015 Miss Utah Pre-Teen Cover Girl, ever learning, knowing and growing,
Jhalayah Carter