CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Arizona Pre-Teen, McKenzi Lindhag's Farewell

What an amazing year I have had as your 2015 Miss Arizona Pre-Teen! Every moment has been extremely rewarding and I am so thankful for all of the experiences. From the moment I was crowned I could not wait to get out into the community to serve others.
I volunteered with many wonderful organizations like St Vincent de Paul, UMOM, and Joseph's Storehouse. Started a sock drive to benefit the homeless and was able to raise over 1000 pairs of socks! 
 I also had such and amazing time with my Arizona Sister Queens doing parades and fun activities as a NAMily. This is truly a sister bond that you will not be able to break!
The best was yet to come when we headed to Nationals in November! I made so many great new friends. Nationals was a crazy fun time! But at the end of the day it was my new friendships and the great memories that meant the most. 
There are so many people to give thanks to! First off I want to thank my family for always supporting me no matter what, I truly do love you! To our amazing State Directors, Breanne and Ryan, you are both so much fun and you truly believe in everyone of your girls.
Zoephia, my sweet little princess, I knew from the day that I met you at our first NAM Pageant that we would one day grace the stage together. I love you to pieces!! Khianna, my little song bird, I know you will go far but I will never be that far away! To the best big sisters that a girl could have, Vanessa, Alondra and Leslie, you all are amazing women! I truly love each of you like the big sisters I never had! My favorite Cover Girls, Kelsey and Ciana, you are both the sweetest ladies with such promising futures. Hayleigh, I am so proud of you that you were able to capture the crown at Nationals!! 
To my successor you made the right choice when you began this journey with National American Miss! Get out in to the community and help change the lives of those around you. You are a NAM girl and you make a difference!! It has been such an amazing year and I have been so fortunate to wear this NAM crown with a smile of my face everyday! This is not goodbye, my journey has just begun!
I am your 2015 Miss Arizona Pre-Teen
Mckenzi Lindhag *:x lovestruck