CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Arizona Princess Cover Girl, Ciana Patterson's Farewell

Wow! Last year I was crowned 2015 Miss Arizona Princess Cover Girl. It was fun being crowned. I had a lot of stuff to plan and I was very busy. 
 I enjoyed attending walks and fundraisers, like Walk For The Homeless and Hope Walk, with my sister queens. We had a blast! 

In November, I attended Nationals. Holy moly! What an experience! I enjoyed making new friends and having fun. I came home with the 2015-16 National Princess Cover Model title and memories to last a lifetime.
 I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for all their hard work that they do for me! I love you both! I would also like to thank my grandparents and family members for all their support. I couldn't do it without you! Team Ewing...you guys are the best! Thanks for always being their to answer my questions! Last I would like to thank my sister queens, Zoephia, Kelsey, Khiana, McKenzi, Vanessa, Alondra, and Leslie! Without you, this experience would not have been as memorable.  Thank you for your friendship and support!  I love you all!
Good luck to all the contestants! Have fun, be confident, and make new friends. After all, that's what this weekend is about! To my successor...good luck! I hope you have fun and make as many memories as I did. Be prepared...your year is about to get busy!
 
All the best,
2015 Miss Arizona Princess Cover Girl
Ciana Patterson