CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen, Khiana Provido's Farewell

Did you know that it was my very first time competing with National American Miss? Yes, I cried when my name was called as the new 2015 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen. Why? Because I have been bullied many times before. I was told I was not good enough or talented enough and will not make it through National American Miss. This is why winning the crown was a blessing. I believed it and I achieved it. 
It has been an honor to represent National American Miss and my state as the 2015 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen. It has been an amazing opportunity. I enjoyed my time with my sister queens and will cherish them forever…the hang outs, the photo-shoots, the appearances, the parades. We found ways to get involved in the community. Just to name one we helped Feed My Starving Children hand-pack meals for malnourished children in countries like the Philippines where my family originally came from.
At Nationals I made so many friends from all over the country! It was a full week of hard work but fun fun fun! Disneyland was the best! With my year coming to an end I want to thank the people who helped me through this journey. First of all, I thank God for all the blessings he has given me. Daddy- my #1 fan. Thank you for all your help especially during Nationals, especially when mommy couldn't because of her biggo preggo belly. Mommy- thank you for being my personal pageant coach and my manager.
Mr Ryan and Miss Breanne- the best state directors anyone could ask for. Thank you for being fun and fabulous. Miss Brooke and NAM staff- thank you for all your hard work, you are all amazing. You guys helped so many girls gain confidence and feel beautiful. 
To my sister queens. One year together went by so fast. Zoephia, Kenzie, Vanessa, Alondra, Leslie, Kelsey, Cianna, and Haley- thank you for being part of my year. I love you all and I’m going to miss you all so so so much! I’ll remember this experience and my memories with my NAMily for the rest of my life. I’m so grateful to have had this opportunity and I’ve learned so much from it. Thanks to everyone who made it possible. NAM contestants, work hard and have fun. Remember if you can believe it, you can achieve it. To my successor, cherish every moment as it will go by fast. You will have the time of your life. Good luck!

One last time I am your 2015 Miss Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen
Khiana Michelle Provido