CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Ella Cox Your Arizona Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl Says Farewell



I can’t believe how quickly this last year had flown by, I had the honor of being crowned the 2016 Arizona Jr. Pre-teen cover girl. Being able to my sash and tell people about National American Miss has lead me to meet some great people while volunteering in my community. 





One of my favorite places to volunteer is Feed my Starving Children my sister queens and I were able to pack meals for children in Haiti, we packed enough meals to feed 71 children for 1 year.



One of my favorite memories was going to Nationals and receiving the title of National Cover girl, I had so much fun spending the day at Disneyland and I won’t forget all the friends I made during the themed practices.



Through National American Miss I have grown from a shy girl who could not speak in public to gaining the confidence to try so many new things. It has taught me to set goals and if you work hard you can achieve them.




To my successor, have fun and make every moment count. The memories you will make will last a lifetime.


I am your 2016-2017 National Cover Girl, Ella Cox.