CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Alexandria Inman Reflects on her Year as Miss Utah Jr. Pre-Teen



In that moment, when my name was called, and I was crowned... I was filled with joy and anticipation: but I didn’t realize what an amazing and rewarding year this would be.

I chose a local title one school to donate the supplies to. The principal was grateful, and I was “bit” with the service bug. It feels so good to help others.


This year I volunteered with some important organizations: Voices Against Brain Cancer, Skymasters Wildlife Foundation, The MDA, and the Ronald McDonald House and the United Way. I am on track to receive the presidential service award this year.



Nationals were so much fun, spending time with my family and making new friends with girls from all over the country.  Disneyland and the Hollywood tour were a bonus! I didn’t take home the national crown, but I did make memories and learn lessons that will last a lifetime.


My sister queens have become some of my best friends, they each mean so much to me.


To all of the Jr Pre Teen contestants, I am so excited to meet you! I know that you have already worked so hard to prepare for the state pageant. You are going to rock it!  Have fun, be confident , make lots of friends. I will be cheering you all on in my heart.

I am sad to see this amazing year come to an end, but I can’t wait to pass my title on to a girl who is ready to make a mark on the world.

I am your 2016 Miss Utah Jr Pre Teen, Alexandria Inman.