CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Arizona Pre-Teen Shailey Ringenbach Says Farewell


One year ago, after participating in National American Miss for four years, I was crowned as Miss Arizona Pre-teen 2016.  It was worth the wait and a breathtaking moment I will always remember.  In my year, I gave all of the amazing school supplies donated by you to my local Food bank.  


My favorite volunteer experience was greeting the children and their families at the Sharing Down syndrome walk.   


Next, I traveled to the National pageant and had a blast at the themed rehearsals and competitions.


In the spring I greeted special needs children and their families at Special Day for Special kids.  I enjoyed taking pictures and encouraging young children.  


The  NAM open calls and NAM U were some of my favorite events because I love encouraging new girls to experience the NAMily.  


This year definitely went by too fast because I have so much more I want to do and I know with the skills I have learned through NAM, I will continue to serve in my community!


Now I am looking forward to crowning Miss Arizona Pre-teen 2017.  But I will always be your Miss Arizona Pre-teen 2016, Shailey Ringenbach.