CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Utah Pre-Teen Maria Moesinger Says Farewell






This year has been an adventure I will never forget! As your NAM Preteen Queen, I delivered all the books and school supplies that I received from the state pageant last year to an elementary school in my community with many underprivileged and refugee students. 
The supplies were gratefully received. I finished the training with my therapy dog, and we began visiting nursing homes to bring comfort to the patrons. 


I felt so happy to have the opportunity to represent NAM and do service. I have felt repeatedly the joy of service, and I have learned that I have been very blessed in my own life. One of my favorite service projects, however, was helping with Cierra’s fundraiser for the Make-a-Wish Foundation because I got to be there with all my sister queens. My sisters have been so fun to spend time with and become friends! I love each and every one of you, and I am so grateful we were able to bond as sisters. 


National’s was the BEST!! I met so many amazing girls, ate ridiculous amounts of ice cream, and really got to party for a week! It was so much fun and such a learning experience. But one of the best parts was spending time with my family! Without my mom and Dad I never would have been able to do this! Thank you, Mom, for always helping me prepare and get ready for pageants and thank you, Dad, for always supporting me in what I choose to do. This wouldn’t be complete without mentioning my sister Natalie! You are my best friend and I love you!


Thank you to Breanne and Brooke for always being so positive and welcoming! You truly make NAM an amazing experience! To my successor: Congratulations! Just go and enjoy it Darling😊 Thank you! And for the last time I am Maria Moesinger, your Miss Utah Preteen.