CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

It was a Great Year for Miss Utah Princess Brooklyne Greenwell






That’s me just two years ago at my very first National American Miss Open Call! I didn’t win that year but I told my Mom “Maybe next time!” And, guess what? I was right. It was magical being crowned your 2016 Miss Utah Princess!

Princesses keep a busy schedule – and mine was jam-packed! Touring the State Capitol, meeting the mascot at an Ogden Raptors Game, and riding in my hometown’s parade were so exciting. I got to meet Miss Peach, Miss Roy, and the Swiss Miss Queens --- Utah’s full of royalty! But the biggest honor was being recognized by the City Council and the Mayor for all my accomplishments as the Utah Princess: including a lot of volunteer work!















From donating school supplies to helping at the Night Out Against Crime --- to donating donuts to community helpers and helping out with my Church’s fundraiser... I loved seeing the smiles on the faces of those I helped. At Christmastime, my sister queens and I handed out candy at the Christmas Village. I also visited my old preschool, donating books and reading a story to the kids. 


I volunteered at the Miss Amazing Pageant and collected donations for Seizure Awareness and the local food bank. But my favorite volunteer work was serving the Ronald McDonald House with my sister queens.



Nationals was such an incredible experience. From themed rehearsals, to touring Hollywood, visiting the beach, and riding all the rides in Disneyland, it was a week I’ll never forget. I even got to snap a photo in front of the castle with all of my new friends across the country!

This year was made extra magical because of my new big sisters. To my sister queens: I look up to all of you! Thank you for being great role models and my best friends!


My year wouldn’t have been possible without the love and support of so many. Grandma: thanks for always being there for me. Mom: you always encourage me to do my best – and keep my hair looking great! I wouldn’t be on this stage without you. Dad: you’re always by my side --- and must have a LOT of patience, putting up with the crazy from Mom and me.

Breanne you are a great role model and the best director ever. Thank you Brooke for always keeping us up to date on what’s going on. I love my NAMily!

To my successor, congratulations: remember to do your best and give it your all! Signing off, I am Brooklyne Greenwell --- forever your National American Miss Utah Princess 2016!