CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to Sam Triani, Miss Illinois Jr. Teen


The surest way not to fail is to be determined to succeed.

In 2007, I competed for my first time at NAM Illinois State. I was scared because I did not know what to expect. Soon all the jitters went away and I made so many new friends. That year placed 6th overall. I went back in 2008 and was 3rd runner up. My determination did not stop there, because in 2010 I went back and competed for a third time and I was honored and extremely shocked when they called my name as your new Miss Illinois Jr. Teen.

Getting ready for Nationals was a blast with all my sisters queens and my family. I went to many volunteer projects, including Feed My Starving Children where I got to bag food for the starving children of our world. I was in numerous photo shoots and even got to judge my very first pageant! November came around and it was time for nationals in California! I had so much fun there getting to meet the national directors and bonding with state queens who I’d meet throughout the years. I also made new friends with girls from all over the country.
This amazing experience and fully packed year would not have been possible without the people who are always there for me. To my mom, dad, and Nicole- You three are my world. Without you, especially mom, this amazing year and my reign would not have been possible. To my friends and family, thank you for always being the loudest cheering section in the crowd and being the best support system around.
To the NAM Staff, you guys are amazing and so much fun to be around. You run a beautiful program where young ladies can truly be themselves and shine on stage. And to all the wonderful and inspiring young woman, I met throughout the year, especially my sister queens, thank you for opening your hearts to me. You are all beautiful and I know you’re going places.

To my successor, don’t blink. The year goes by so fast. Cherish all the memories you make and remember all the people who helped you get to where you are. Never take a single moment for granted and make the best of your title. Always remember, you have people watching you, especially little girls, so always be the very best role model you can be.

I am your 2010-2011 National American Miss Illinois Jr. Teen,
Samantha Nicole Triani.