CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

It all started with a young girl and a dream....


They say a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. My journey began in 2005 when I made top 20, continued in 2006 when I made top 15, 2007 when I was 4th runner up, and 2008 when I was 1st runner up. And just when I thought my journey was just coming to an end....

Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen. Karlee Nimmer, The Dells, Chula Vista, Barbizon Modeling School,  Is National American Miss a scam?, National American Miss winners,   Breanne Maples, Lani Maples,  Ryan Ewing

My journey was just beginning! I began volunteering, making appearances, and attending other state pageants as visiting royalty. Then it was off to nationals where I had the time of my life making new friends, bonding with old ones, and of course making memories that are sure to last a lifetime!

But this year wouldn't have been complete without the people who I love most-

To Mom,Dad,Reggie, extended family and friends-you are the best support group a girl could have! I love you all so much, and I'm so appreciative of all you do for me
and a special shout out to mom, auntie Tammy, and grandma Wendy-thank you so much for being my biggest supporters in anything I do...you are always there to cheer me on!
Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen. Karlee Nimmer, The Dells, Chula Vista, Barbizon Modeling School,  Is National American Miss a scam?, National American Miss winners,   Breanne Maples, Lani Maples,  Ryan Ewing

To the NAM staff- you all made this year one to remember! You run an amazing program, and you can always brighten anyone's day!

Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen. Karlee Nimmer, The Dells, Chula Vista, Barbizon Modeling School,  Is National American Miss a scam?, National American Miss winners,   Breanne Maples, Lani Maples,  Ryan Ewing

To my NAMily- you girls made this year amazing and I'm so happy you are all a part of my life!

Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen. Karlee Nimmer, The Dells, Chula Vista, Barbizon Modeling School,  Is National American Miss a scam?, National American Miss winners,   Breanne Maples, Lani Maples,  Ryan Ewing
And last but certainly not least- Kendra and Cortlyn. You two are the GREATEST friends a girl could ask for. We always kept things interesting when we were together and I'll never forget any of the crazy moments we shared together! I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!
Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen. Karlee Nimmer, The Dells, Chula Vista, Barbizon Modeling School,  Is National American Miss a scam?, National American Miss winners,   Breanne Maples, Lani Maples,  Ryan Ewing

To my successor- you are in for the time of your life! Get ready to meet amazing friends, and make memories that will last a lifetime!


Ladies and gentlemen, for the last time, I am your 2010-2011 National American Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen, Karlee Nimmer.