CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell from the 2012 National American Miss Illinois Princess Cover Girl


Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." My mom and dad always tell me to dream big. I can't believe that almost one year ago, all my hard work really payed off when I was crowned the National American Miss  2012 Illinois Princess Cover Girl. 


During my year, I got to do a lot of fun stuff. I helped raise money and walked in the "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk" with some of my sister queens. You all are great and I am glad I got to know you. 



I got to donate books to my school and public library. I also got to help my school raise money for new books for the classrooms and students by working at my schools Book Fair.


 I was super excited to be in my town's Christmas parade with my sister queen Kady. Kady, you are awesome and I am so glad that we are sister queens and live so close to each other. I even got to be a Bell Ringer for the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Drive.



 I had a blast singing Christmas carols to people! I got to help sell tickets for my school's silent auction and set up games for "Family Game Night." We raised a lot of money to help my school and I was glad to get to be apart of it. Just recently I helped sell candles to raise money for a benefit for my aunt Candy who has stage 4 ovarian cancer. You are in our prayers!  Even though my year is almost over, I plan on continuing to help my community.



I want to thank my mom and dad for always believing in me and for always getting to places on time. Jacob, and Colvin, you guys are the best big brothers a girl could have. To my Nana Rapisarda, thank you for walking with me at the breast cancer walk and helping make sure I didn't drop my Christmas pictures during the parade. I would also like to thank all my family, friends, and the local businesses that helped me reach my goals this past year. Without all of you, this year wouldn't have been possible.

To the new Illinois Princess Cover Girl:
Enjoy every minute because before you know it your year will be over. Do everything you can, have fun, laugh a lot, make lots of new friends, and remember to take lots of pictures!

With Love,



Your 2012 Miss Illinois Princess Cover Girl
MaKayla Fore