CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Arizona Jr Teen, Hannah Munson's Farewell

This past year has been the most rewarding experience of my entire life. Since the night of June 30, 2013, my life hasn't been the same! Hearing my name called as the new Miss Arizona Junior Teen started this unbelievable journey.

My first official act as Miss Arizona Junior Teen was visiting Campo Bello Elementary School, a title 1 school in my community, to donate the books and supplies brought in to my state pageant for volunteer service from the contestants. My passion for volunteering has grown over this past year working for organizations like Operation Christmas Child and Feed My Starving Children. Volunteering at Feed My Starving Children, a food packing organization with a mission to end world hunger, with my sister queens was such a fun and fulfilling experience.

Only 2 weeks after winning the title, I was able to travel to Nevada to help at their state pageant. My Teen and my Princess queen even went, too! I spent the weekend hanging out with the reigning Nevada queens and queens from California, Iowa, and Washington, who I got to see again at Nationals in the fall.
While the entire year has been a surreal and exciting experience, the week of Nationals was definitely the highlight. I travelled to Hollywood with my family for a week filled with excitement, spending a day in Disneyland, touring the city, and more. I met queens from across the country who are now some of my closest friends. Not only did my "NAMily" expand that week, I was able to get closer with my beautiful sister queens.

With Michaela, my Princess, Mariah, my Junior Preteen, Vanessa, my Preteen, Chandi, my Teen, Kelly, my Miss, and Bo and Dawnis, our cover girls, I travelled all across Arizona to participate in parades, attend public events, work at open calls and workshops, and even give out trophies at the raceway. I want to thank Michaela, Mariah, Vanessa, Chandi, Kelly, Bo, and Dawnis for being the most supportive sisters and making this year unforgettable. I never knew how close our NAMily could get!

Thank you Mom, Dad, and Aaron, for bearing with me through my meltdowns and freak-outs and always believing in me.

Thanks to Dylan and Tina for all of your help and support and for introducing me to the world of National American Miss.

Kenn, Lani, Breanne, Brittany, and everyone else working to make the Arizona state pageant the best it can be, thank you for the opportunity to represent your amazing organization.

To all the girls competing this summer, have the most exciting weekend possible! Focus on making new friends and developing new life skills.

To my successor, go out and get involved in your community as much as possible. These next 365 days will go by unbelievably fast, so take time and enjoy all you do.

Thanks to everyone who made my year as Miss Arizona Junior Teen 2013 the most amazing experience of my life.

With Love,
Hannah Munson