CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Iowa Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Anna Schenkel's Farewell

Wow--what a year! From the moment I was crowned Cover Girl last year my world began to change!
I began my reign by volunteering at the Minnesota State Pageant. In the past few years I have volunteered for my church, the MDA and the Salvation Army. But volunteering as queen was SO much fun!
I have to say my favorite thing to do was riding in the local and state fair parades with my sister queens! And then along came Nationals in California! I'm SO glad I went. What a great opportunity to grow and learn from those around me while having an amazing time!
 It's strange because my year was nothing like I expected. I never imagined meeting and getting close to so many girls. I've been incredibly lucky to make these amazing life-long friends! NAM, you've had a wonderful impact on my life and I'm forever grateful!
Anna Schenkel
2015 Miss Iowa Pre-Teen Cover Girl