CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Iowa Pre-Teen, Kaylee Van Den Berg's Farewell

 
This has been such an amazing year being the 2015 Miss Iowa Pre-Teen! I am so thankful for the experiences I have had, and want to thank my parents and family for their support and always being a big part of this adventure!
After I was crowned, I was in many parades during the summer with a few of the other Iowa Queens which was so fun! I worked and volunteered my time at the Sioux Center Hope Food Pantry. I was able to meet and help many families with their grocery needs and was very blessed to be a part of that organization.
During the end of the summer the Iowa Queens met up in Des Moines for a photo shoot, bonding time, we were interviewed on a local TV station, and visited the Children’s Hospital. We also met Terry Brandstad, the State Governor, and visited the Capital which was an amazing experience.
In November we had the honor of attending the nationals pageant in Anaheim, CA. My entire family was there to support me and we had such a fun week which included Disneyland, Hollywood, the beach, many Queen parties, and meeting all the State Queens from around the country. I made so many new friends and the entire experience was such a blessing and a memory I will always cherish.
In my life I strive to be a light in this world and be an inspiration to everyone that I meet. Being the 2015 Miss Iowa Pre-Teen has given me many new opportunities to meet and inspire other girls to be who they are and to love themselves completely. God has given each one of us gifts and I want every girl to find that gift and use it to better themselves and this world. And then to use that gift to be a light in this world and SHINE!!
I am your 2015 Miss Iowa Pre-Teen
Kaylee Van Den Berg