CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

2015 Miss Iowa Teen, Rebecca Chia's Farewell

Persistence pays off, and in my case, it really did. After 5 long years, I couldn't believe I finally captured the title of 2015 Miss Iowa Teen. I had such an amazing year and was honored to represent Iowa.
During my reign, I participated in volunteer events, parades, and spent a weekend with my sister queens in Des Moines. As if meeting my 8 sisters weren't enough, I went to nationals and met about 50 more.
At nationals, I was honored to receive 1st Runner Up in Actress and 4th Runner Up in Top Model. I'm so grateful for this amazing opportunity but I'm mostly grateful for the people who made this year possible.
Mom & Dad: Thank you for all your support. I truly appreciate all that you do. This dream was just as important to you as it was for me. I love you so much.

To the Ewing Team: It's been an honor to be a queen for Team Ewing. Thank you for such a wonderful year!

To my amazing sister queens: I love every single one of you girls so so much. I truly have the best sister queens in the world. I will miss you girls the most.

To the contestants: No matter what your dream is, never give up on it. It took me 5 years to finally achieve my dream. Persistence, determination, and believing in yourself really do pay off in the end.
For the last time, I am your 2015 Miss Iowa Teen,
Rebecca Chia