CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to Miss Missouri Pre-Teen Abbie Mueller



On June 27, 2016, I realized one of my greatest dreams when I was named your National American Miss Missouri Preteen.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to have worked with so many organizations, including the Honor Flight, Ronald McDonald and Fisher Houses, My Little Sister’s Keeper leadership program, and my own charity Abbie’s Helping Hands, just to name a few.  It has been a huge blessing to serve with my sister queens setting a positive example for young people across our beautiful state.  







For the past year, I have loved spreading the NAM message of leadership and confidence.  Whether it was riding in a Fourth of July parade, teaching Daisy Scouts about the Missouri honeybee, or donating school supplies to LaSalle Middle School, I made the most of every day with my crown and banner.  The highlight of my year definitely was competing at Nationals, where I made friends for life.  It was a privilege to stand beside so many amazing girls my age from all over the country.  At the end of the week, I was honored to be your National Best Resume winner, Runner-Up in the Spokesmodel competition, and your National Overall First Runner Up!  



None of this would have been possible without my directors Ms. Breanne and Mr. Ryan, who have believed in me ever since I first started NAM as a nervous but excited 10 year old.  Thank you so much for all of your encouragement.  To my friends and family, thank you for supporting me in everything I do.  To my sister queens, you are the best, and it will always be #MOtime!  And finally, to my mom, dad, and brother Grant, I couldn’t be where I am today without your unconditional love and encouragement.  Thank you for encouraging excellence but being the proudest as long as I gave it my all, no matter the result.


It’s no secret that I am determined to make it on Broadway someday.  That’s why even though I am sad to end this year I’m not saying goodbye, but just “see you later,” because in the future you will definitely see my name in lights.  I hope that when you do, you will remember this year and how proud I was to be your representative.  Taking my curtain call for now, I am forever your 2016 National American Miss Missouri Preteen, Abbie Mueller.