CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen Laci Brown Says Farewell


It was almost one year ago that I entered a pageant for the first time. It was so much fun and I was so excited to be voted as Miss Personality by the other state finalists. But nothing prepared me for when my name was called as the 2016 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-Teen - it was a moment that I will never forget!


After being crown, I donated all of the books and school supplies from the pageant to the Boys and Girls Club of America and to the backpack program at my school. I also packed sack lunches for Harvesters Food Network. I had a blast meeting other Missouri Queens when we baked goodies for families at the Ronald McDonald House.


Nationals was the best experience ever!! It was nonstop fun and making great family memories. I loved meeting the Jr. Pre-teen Queens and so many other really sweet girls! I made friends for life. Going to Disneyland, the rehearsals and parties, and dancing on stage in the final show were some just some of the highlights of my amazing week in California. 


I will always be grateful for this opportunity and unforgettable experience. 
Thank you Mommy and Daddy – I am blessed to have loving and encouraging parents. I love you both so much.


Thank you Ms Breanne and Mr. Ryan for being the best directors ever and making every experience fun! Thank you to the NAM staff and all of the people I’ve met this past year. You have been so kind and supportive and I won’t ever forget you. 
​ 
To my Sister Queens Jessica, Josie, Abbie, Erin, Deja and Adyson – I have had so much fun sharing this year with each of you and I will miss you very much! 


Thank you to my sponsors, coaches, family, and friends. Your support means everything to me. 

To all of the Missouri state finalists and to my successor - remember to always do your best, have fun, and leave a little sparkle wherever you go!

This isn't good-bye, but farewell for now. It has been an honor to be ​YOUR National American Miss 2016 Miss Missouri Jr. Pre-teen, Laci Ella Brown. 
 ​