CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Shes not giving up her title, shes just giving the opportunity to someone else - farewell to Katelyn Rigdon, Missouri Preteen 2010

Hello Everyone!

I just can’t believe how time has passed since I have seen you last! What a wonderful experience I have had this year with National American Miss. Being crowned your National American Miss Missouri Preteen is a moment I will remember and cherish forever!

This year I have had the opportunity to travel across the country and meet amazing people. I traveled to several different pageants this year and have had a blast! I have also helped in my community at the local food pantry, the St Louis Heart Walk, helped raise money for a local schools technology program and participated in several holiday parades.

Nationals was an amazing experience from the moment we left St. Louis to arriving in Anaheim. We had an exciting time at Disney, walking the streets of Hollywood and the Thanksgiving Banquet. Meeting all the contestants is a moment I will cherish forever.
It has been an honor to represent National American Miss this year. I would like to thank all the many people who make this opportunity possible. To all the National American Miss staff, there are so many behind the scenes that make this happen, Thank you from my heart.

To all the state and national directors I want to thank for your encouragement and for taking the time to support me. You have given me the self-confidence to learn and to help make a difference in my life as well as others. National American Miss has given me a wonderful opportunity to shine, to be myself, to meet new friends and have fun.

To Mr. and Mrs. Mayes - thank you for your kindness and making me feel special. To Dawn Lee your wonderful and make me smile BIG! Lakisha you’re an inspiration to all. And, of course - Mr and Mrs Maples, Breanne, & Ryan - thank you for believing in me.

To all the contestants and your families, make the most of your weekend here at State, it’s a wonderful experience. Contestants, be proud of yourself for taking the next step in fulfilling your dreams. Take hold of every opportunity you are given, but remember to make friends for a lifetime, have fun and most of all be yourself, you are amazing.

To my successor, Congratulations! Your journey begins here. Make the most of your accomplishment, you have an exciting road ahead of you to share with many. As for me your Reigning National American Miss Missouri Pre-Teen Queen, I don’t believe I‘m giving anything up, I’m just giving someone else the opportunity of a lifetime.

Love, Kaitlyn Rigdon

2010 National American Miss Missouri Pre-Teen.