CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Alison Leas, Miss Missouri Princess has loved being a REAL PRINCESS

Dear Friends,

When my name was called as the 2010
National American Miss Missouri Princess Queen, I was so shocked and excited, I couldn't believe it! What an exciting year I've had, with many new memories I will keep forever! I had such a great time in California at Nationals, meeting new friends, loved touring Hollywoodand was so excited to visit Disneyland for the very first time!! I had a great experience and I tried new things that I never got to experience before!

During my journey, I have learned how important it is to volunteer in your community, my favorite volunteer experiences being at nursing homes in my area near my home, which, I'm sad to say, are no longer in my home town of Joplin, due to the recent tornado. During this sad time, I also have gathered several trash bags full of kid clothing, toys and books to give to the kids in our area, and even driving up and down our very own street with my mom, just a few blocks from my home, to hand out cold waters and food to people cleaning up their yards and to volunteers cleaning up the piles of debris. I love to volunteer my time and donate and I will continue to do this my whole life.

As National American Miss MO Princess, I have had the opportunity to sing
The Star Spangled Banner at different events in my area, I have gained so much of my confidence from the pageant and want to tell the 2011 contestants this; reach for the stars, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, and don't let anybody tell you you can't! I feel like I've accomplished so much in my short 8 years of life and I am incredibly thankful to everyone at NAM for this incredible experience I've had! I want to thank my parents for giving me this opportunity, I'm so blessed with a great family; my mom Staci, my dad Sean, big brother Aidan who has taught me that all human beings are special and each of us are different in our own way, and to my little brother Declan, who teaches me to have patience every day! Good luck to the 2011 Princesses! Remember this, girls...go out there and have F U N and nothing else will matter. You will learn so much more from this experience if you're loving every minute of it, that's always been MY motto!

Thank you to everyone who has donated time, money, food, positive thoughts and prayers to Joplin during a very devastating time.
God bless and much love to all.
Alison Parker Leas
NAM Missouri Princess 2010

The best part about being a real life princess is all the community involvement I got to do - I loved giving back and helping others in my community. Here are some pictures of the past year of some of the neat volunteering I got to it.