CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Farewell to Courtney Olson - Miss Minnesota Jr. Preteen 2010

Hi Everyone!
I can’t believe it’s been a year already. The time goes past so fast and the memories I have just keep getting better and better.

Being involved with National American Miss has taught me so much. From the confidence in myself to seeing the inner beauty of each and every person I meet. I know everything I do now will benefit me in the future and I will be able to meet all my goals I set my mind to. I have had so much fun hanging with my sister queens, meeting individuals within my city and state and volunteering my time with various organizations. And not to mention, my time in Disneyland was AMAZING. I met so many wonderful girls from all over the country. I know I have made friends for life.

I would have made it to this without so many special people in my life. My family and friends standing by my side, making sure I get everywhere I need to be. Thank you all. I love you all very much. To my sister queens, what more can I say. We will be bonded for life. I will never forget about our time together and will treasure our memories of the past year. To my state directors, Mr. and Mrs. Maples, thank you for all you do for National American Miss. You have helped me know that dreams do come true.

To all the future contestants, work hard, be proud and never give up. Set goals for yourself. Stay focused and even if you don’t make them the first time, you will. I have proven that to myself several times.

And finally to my successor, Congratulations! You will never forget the memories you make over the next year. Enjoy each and every minute of this time. It’s your time to shine.

I am your Minnesota Junior Preteen 2010
Courtney Olson
XOXOXOXO