CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

A note to Missouri Jr. Teen 2011 contestants from Miss Missouri Jr. Teen 2010, Courtney Landes

Hey Girls!

Courtney Landes here, your reigning 2010-2011 Miss Missouri Junior Teen, and I’m so excited to welcome you to this year’s pageant! I hope you’re all ready for an amazing weekend full of excitement, fun, and memories that will last a lifetime.

I am so incredibly blessed to have had the opportunity to represent the state of Missouri this past year. If I had to describe it in just one word – amazing! It was also very busy. I participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, helped at National American Miss workshops and orientations, volunteered for St. Anthony’s hospital, and performed community service with my favorite charities like the Ronald McDonald House and Midtown Catholic Charities. The title of Miss Missouri Jr. Teen has provided so many opportunities for me over the past year, and going to the national pageant in Hollywood, California was unsurpassed. Nationals was absolutely the most memorable part of my year and making the top 10 was just icing on the cake!

Of course, without some very special people, none of this would have been possible. My thanks to Ken and Lani Maples, the NAM staff, my family, friends, and sister queens; you guys are truly what have made this year so unforgettable. I love you, “NAM-ily”!!! And to my successor: never take a single second for granted – your year will fly by! I wish you all the best of luck this weekend, and remember: “Shoot for the moon because even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Love, Luck and Happiness,
Courtney Landes
2010-2011 Miss Missouri Junior Teen

Highlights from my year:
Miss, Missouri, National, American, Miss a scam, beauty, pageants, Courtney, Landes,  Breanne, Maples,  NAM,My amazing family and support team - LOVE YA

Miss, Missouri, National, American, Miss a scam, beauty, pageants, Courtney, Landes,  Breanne, Maples,  NAM,The moment my journey begin!

Miss, Missouri, National, American, Miss a scam, beauty, pageants, Courtney, Landes,  Breanne, Maples,  NAM,Giving back to my community and volunteering is what being queen is all about it!

Miss, Missouri, National, American, Miss a scam, beauty, pageants, Courtney, Landes,  Breanne, Maples,  NAM,Nationals in California was awesome - I have made so many lifelong friends through NAM!