CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

It's gone by fast...but all good things must come to end - a look back at Kendra Berger's year, Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen 2010

Kendra, Berger, National, American, Miss, a scam, Breanne, lani,  Maples, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
All good things must come to an end. My year as the Miss Minnesota Jr.Teen went by way too fast! During this year I traveled to the Illinois and Nebraska pageants as visiting royalty where I got to see many of my old friends, and meet new ones. I participated in the Race for the Cure Walk with my sister queens and my mom on Mother's Day. I rode in parades, and worked at the NAM open calls and pageant prep sessions, which were so much fun!

In November I represented Minnesota at the National Pageant in California. My favorite moment was modeling on stage at the Red Carpet Awards and being announced 2nd runner up in the Casual Wear competition. I also loved going to Disneyland, touring Hollywood and having fun at the beach.

At other state pageants and nationals I met a lot of amazing girls. To a couple of my closest queens... Karlee, every time I was with you we laughed till my stomach hurt. Thank you for our amazing time in Hollywood and running around on the beach! And of course Cortlyn, thank you for being my best friend over the years. We have gotten so close and I'm so happy you are in my life. How awesome it is that we got to be state queens together not just once but twice! I love you and your family so much!

To some very special people I have been with all year…..my sister queens Ava, Courtney, Sophie, Brittany and Ellise....you all will always have a special place in my heart. I love you guys!

And to my state directors Ken and Lani, and staff Breanne, Ryan, Molly, and Lindsey and close friends Anna, Linda and Steven....thank you all for your support and fun times this year. As a result of this great organization and all of you, I have really grown as a young woman over the past 6 years.

To my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brother, mom and dad, you have been there for me every step of the way. Thank you for always believing in me and supporting me and my dreams.

To all of the pageant contestants, even though only one girl will be crowned, remember how much you have accomplished in preparing and competing in the pageant. Never stop reaching for your dreams.

In closing to my successor, make your year memorable and always remember that moment when they announced your name. It will be the start of something truly amazing that you will never forget.

And now for the last time, I am your National American Miss Minnesota Jr. Teen 2010-2011....
Kendra Elizabeth Berger

My BFF - Cortlyn Kasik, Miss Iowa before Top Model competition at nationals!

Kendra, Berger, National, American, Miss, a scam, Breanne, lani,  Maples, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
With my 2010 sister queens - love them all!

Kendra, Berger, National, American, Miss, a scam, Breanne, lani,  Maples, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
Karlee Nimmer, Miss Wisconsin Jr. Teen, and me had soo much together at nationals!

Kendra, Berger, National, American, Miss, a scam, Breanne, lani,  Maples, Miss, Minnesota, pageant,
In my production number outfit at nationals - getting ready to take to the stage!