CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Missouri Preteen Cover Girl continues to make strides in her community even though her year is coming to a close


Hi! I am Victoria Newlove and I had so much fun this year representing National American Miss! It was especially fun when I got to visit different pageants; I visited both the Nebraska and the Illinois pageant. When I was there I met new and amazing friends. Nationals in Los Angeles was a blast! I loved it when we saw the Hollywood sign and the Walk of Fame. When I was there we went to a wax museum; it was amazing to see how real the wax figures looked. I even got to go to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. I wanted to shop till I drop, but I couldn’t, there was just so much to do.

My year as a Cover Girl was full of fun and exciting things to do for my community also! I love kids, so I was really excited when I got to donate books to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City. Did you know they use over 300 books a day there?! I even sang at Animal Haven with Jodi's School of Voice. Besides having fun performing at the pet adoption event we found the most loving and cutest dog, so of course my family adopted it! It’s a little girl named Papaya. We all just love her!

I would like to give thanks to Kim, Lani, and Breanna Maples for everything this year. And to my Mom and Dad for travelling with me and supporting me. Also to my sister Isabella and our new addition Alex. They always make me feel so special when I do pageants. Another thanks goes to Tammy and her family for always helping and believing in me. Well, to my successor the year goes by so fast, so do as much as you can do in the next year! I am Victoria Newlove 2010-2011 Preteen Cover Girl.

I wanted to share some of my favorite moments of this year with you all!
The moment my journey began!

Meeting new friends across the country at Nationals was awesome!

Who could turn down Rodeo Drive, DisneyLand, The Beach?

Getting to know and spend time with my sister royalty has been so fun!