CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Missouri Princess, Sienna Howard's farewell


Being National American Miss Princess has been a blast. I have worked at my own lemonade stand, gone to other state pageants, meeting new friends, and of course Nationals. 


I have been honored to wear this crown and represent such a great pageant system. I was once a shy little 7 year old but I found my voice once I got on that stage. I have had  a lot support from my family and the community. I was figured in the local newspaper telling everyone about the charities I helped with during my reign. It was nice to help kids in need and to show them that they could do anything if they dreamed big, just like me.


Sienna Howard; National American Miss Missouri Princess.