CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Missouri Teen, Shenell Randall's Farewell


I’ve dreamt about it hundreds of times, of how I would react if I heard my name called yet, I still wasn’t prepared for that unbelievable feeling.  It’s been called “the best reaction ever”!  From the moment I heard my named called I knew my lifelong dream of becoming a NAM Queen had become a reality!  I got started right away volunteering in my community and getting together with my sister queens at a Chicago Bulls pre-season game held in St. Louis and at our Nationals send off party.


The National pageant was held the week of Thanksgiving in beautiful Anaheim, CA.  I experienced a week filled with meeting other queens from all across the country, a fun day at Disney, Thanksgiving dinner, a tour of Hollywood along with competitions.  It was a challenge to take in every moment.  I didn’t win the national title but I placed 4th runner up in the National Casual Wear competition and was honored to be named Miss Personality, voted by all the other state queens oh yea I almost won the dance contest at the 70’s party. 



It was very exciting travelling throughout the state to NAM open calls, pageant preps and helping out at the Miss Amazing pageant held at my university,  Lindenwood in St. Charles.
To my sister queens, Sienna, Shae, Stevie, Emily and Jenn, you are all the most amazing sisters ever…you rock!

To my sissys, Ariel, Kelly & Kimberly, Thank you for all of you love & support and being the best big sisters in the world!

To the best pageant dad in the world…Thank you & love you forever!

To my Mom…my rock & Momager…thank you for always believing in me and daring me to dream big….Love you!

To my State Directors…thank you for your love, support & lifelong lessons…for being my Namily for 10 years…Love you guys!

And to my successor, get ready girl…dream big & have a blast!


From your 2013 Miss Missouri Teen …I AM Shenell Randall.