CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Illinois Princess Cover Girl, Cherokee Duewer's Farewell

Hi – I am your 2013 Miss Illinois Princess Cover Girl. 



This year has been filled with lots of fun and excitement.  From the moment I was crowned, my adventures began.  There have been photo shoots and parades.  I helped plant flowers for the opening of our local Veteran’s War Memorial and helped at our local Food Pantry collecting and passing out school supplies and also filling Thanksgiving baskets for Senior Citizens.



The trip to Hollywood, California was so much fun!  I made lots of new friends there.  While there, I got to spend a day with my family at Disneyland and a day touring Hollywood.  And then, there were all the Pageant Activities.  The group dance on stage was one of my favorite events.  Even though I did not make the top 10, I was very proud to represent our great state and did bring home 3 trophies.



National American Miss has helped boost my confidence and make me a stronger person.  I want to say Thank You to my Mom and Dad, my big brother, Cody, and my Grandma for all of their support and time spent helping me with everything. 



Best wishes to the new 2014 Cover Girl.  You will have so much fun!




From New Berlin, Illinois, I have been your 2013 National American Miss Illinois Princess Cover Girl, Cherokee Duewer.