CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Missouri Jr Teen, Emily Bray's Farewell


Walt Disney once said “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”


After six years of hard work and dedication, I was crowned the 2013 National American Miss, Miss Missouri Junior Teen. With a crown upon my head, I set out to make a difference in my community. While making numerous appearances, volunteering over 300 hours of community service, and raising over $3000 for Friends of Kids with Cancer, I have learned that this journey through life is about what I can do to make this world a better place.





In November, I was off to Nationals in sunny California for the week on my life! I made so many new friends and had the opportunity to reunite with some very dear friends! I was not only blessed to be announced as a top ten semi-finalist but I was chosen as the 2nd RUNNER UP to the NATIONAL TITLE!






H.E. Luccock said, "No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” Sienna, Shae, Stevie, Shenell, and Jenn: it’s been a blast being pageant sisters! You will forever shine bright in my heart.  To the Momagers: remember to just keep swimming! I enjoyed every moment with you. To Team Maples: Lani, Ken, Breann and Ryan: I am finally a MAPLES GIRL! Thank you for always believing in me and empowering young women nationwide to grow in confidence and poise. Kara: Thank you for being the big sister I never had. They say, “Although we weren’t sisters from the start, fate brought us together to be sisters by heart” and I totally agree. To my family: you are the epitome of dedication.  Thank you for always being there for me. I love you all so much!! Last but not least, God: thank you for blessing me with the year of a lifetime. I am forever grateful.







Though I may be signing off for now, this won’t be the last time you hear from me. Because I will forever be your 2013 National American Miss, Miss Missouri Jr. Teen, Emily Bray.