CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Iowa PreTeen, Shayla Timm's Farewell

Becoming Miss Iowa has been a great accomplishment.  I grew confidence in myself and met great people!  I spent time with my sister queens. We were in the Iowa state Fair Parade walking for breast cancer.  I look forward to talking to the contestants at the pageant and helping them grow their confidence, just like ME!  At Nationals I had so much fun, from going on the roller coasters, to hanging with all the other queens.  I am sad to hand off the crown, but happy to know someone will be as HAPPY as I was when I was crowned.


Shayla Timm
Miss Iowa Pre-Teen 2014