CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Utah Jr Teen, Kyla Zenger's farewell!


Being the Jr. Teen Miss Utah queen has made 2014 an amazing year. It has been an honor to hold this title and to be a part of National American Miss. 



I wanted to first say thanks to those wonderful people who made my journey to NAM possible. First, I want to thank my cousin and coach, Betsy Denny, for helping me prepare and build my confidence. I want to thank my friends and family for all of the support and love they have given me. Mom and Dad, thank you for being my biggest cheerleaders. You have helped me so much and I would have never been able to do it without you! Thank you! 



This year, I was able to attend a parade, volunteer at the The Heart and Stroke Walk-a-Thon, help serve children at The Mad Hatter Tea Party and prepare craft kits for kids residing at Primary Children's Hospital. I was also able to meet and spend time with some amazing girls this year…MY SISTER QUEENS! Experiencing events together, laughing together, and supporting each other in various activities, has allowed me to forge wonderful friendships.  You girlies rock!



To my successor: I advise you to always have a smile on your face and be kind to everyone. By helping others you help yourself and by being queen, you will have so many opportunities to do that. You will have many girls that will look up to you, be their friend and show them through your actions that they are something special. I hope you have a wonderful year and I hope you enjoy NAM as much as I have. Have fun and SMILE :) 



Thanks again to everyone who made this an experience I will never forget. NAM ROCKS!!!!!


Lots of Love,
Kyla Zenger