CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Nebraska Jr. Teen, Sarah Summers, ends a special chapter in her life


Being crowned your National American Miss Nebraska Jr. Teen has opened up so many doors for me to volunteering, traveling, and even becoming your National Queen. Throughout this year I have been able to volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House, Ted E. Bear Hollow, the fire stations in my town, reaching out to children in hospitals by reading to them and having a blast participating in the American Girl Fashion Show. I have also made over 60 blankets for the Linus Project, raised over $3,000 for Relay for Life as a team captain, and collected hundreds of jeans for my own community service project Jeans for Teens. I have also been honored to ride in many parades and even meet Governor Heineman with my sister queens.
For the last year I have had two families and I would like to thank both of them. To my family, thank you so much for all you do, all of your love and support, always being my cheering section and traveling with me. I love you and could not have done this without you. To my NAM family, Kenn, Lani, Breanne Maples and staff, I can not thank you enough for the amazing opportunity you give us girls and our families. I have grown so much over the past year as a sister, daughter, friend, queen, and role model.
I have been graced with the opportunity to travel to California, Illinois, Arizona, Oklahoma, Las Vegas, Wisconsin, and Texas where I went to pageants and met numerous outstanding girls whom I have made life-long friendships with. Nationals was a truly amazing experience that my family and I will never forget. I was also astonished when I was crowned your National American Miss Jr. Teen, being the first young woman from Nebraska to bring the National Crown home! I never imagined that it could happen to me, just a normal 15 year old girl from NEBRASKA! This just goes to show dreams do come true and National American Miss is where it all happens.

As my year comes to an end, I have mixed emotions. I am sad but also excited for you girls. It is your turn now. Even though there is only one crown, remember, you are all winners and are beautiful in every way. Dream big, let all of your dreams come true, and never give up. I love you all and best of luck!




Love Always,

Your National American Miss Nebraska Jr Teen 2009

Sarah Rose Summers


Highlights from my year:

With all my sister queens, meeting the Governor on Nebraska's National American Miss Day

Sarah Summers, miss nebraska, nebraska pageants, California, National American Miss, The linus project,  American Girl,  ronald mcdonald, governor heineman, Lani Maples,  breanne maples, hollywood,


Blue Jeans for Teens has been one of the many charitable organizations I have loved being a part of



I am so blessed to have such an amazing family and support team!



It was soo much fun to be a part of the American Girl Fashion Show!

And of course being in Parades and making appearances has been a blast!

I have made AMAZING friendships to last me a lifetime!