CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF MISS IOWA TEEN 2009, FAREWELL TO ELLEN DAHLQUIST

iowa pageants,  Miss Iowa,  ellen dahlquist, pi beta phi, California, Hollywood,  Rodeo Drive, Disneyland,  Miss Iowa Teen,  Miss 2010,  National American Miss,
The Beautiful, ELLEN DAHLQUIST - National American Miss Iowa Teen 2009

I am so honored to have been chosen as the 2009 National American Miss Teen Iowa, an experience and a year I will never forget.
Throughout my reign, I volunteered with the organizations that were near and dear to my heart such as the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the Make A Wish Foundation. In November, I represented the great state of Iowa at the national pageant in California. At the pageant, I was fortunate enough to win Best Resume, 1st runner up Top Model, and 3rd runner up Academic Achievement. I also made friends with incredible girls from across the nation.
However, I could not have been successful without my “dream team.” Thank you from the bottom of my heart to my parents and my younger brother, Eric. Mom, thank you for being my “pageant judge” and listening to every speech and personal introduction thousands of times. Eric and Dad, thank you for being incredibly supportive and cheering me on in the audience. Thank you to my pageant coach, Faith Schway, you have helped me grow so much as an individual. To my directors, Lani, Ken, and Breanne Maples, thank you for always producing a first class pageant. Lastly, thank you to Courtney, Heather, Becca, Nicole, and my Pi Beta Phi sisters for letting me be “your princess.”
To the Iowa contestants, today is all about you and enjoy every moment. To the next National American Miss Teen Iowa, have fun, make a difference, and remember, you are a role model to girls across the state of Iowa.
For the last time,
I’m your 2009 National American Miss Teen Iowa
Ellen Marcia Dahlquist

A few highlights from Ellen's year:

Ellen before formal wear competition at the 2009 National Pageant
iowa pageants,  Miss Iowa,  ellen dahlquist, pi beta phi, California, Hollywood,  Rodeo Drive, Disneyland,  Miss Iowa Teen,  Miss 2010,  National American Miss,


HOLLYWOOD!
iowa pageants,  Miss Iowa,  ellen dahlquist, pi beta phi, California, Hollywood,  Rodeo Drive, Disneyland,  Miss Iowa Teen,  Miss 2010,  National American Miss,

RODEO DRIVE!
iowa pageants,  Miss Iowa,  ellen dahlquist, pi beta phi, California, Hollywood,  Rodeo Drive, Disneyland,  Miss Iowa Teen,  Miss 2010,  National American Miss,

DISNEYLAND!
iowa pageants,  Miss Iowa,  ellen dahlquist, pi beta phi, California, Hollywood,  Rodeo Drive, Disneyland,  Miss Iowa Teen,  Miss 2010,  National American Miss,