CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Minnesota Preteen, Victoria Trittin's Farewell

-->
Being named the 2013 Miss Minnesota Preteen was a dream come true.  It has been an honor to be part of this amazing organization and the memories I have made will last a lifetime. Mom and Mike thanks for all your support I couldn’t have done it without you…and I will never be able to thank you enough for bringing me to all my appearances, including the opportunity to attend three other state pageants as visiting royalty.  To my four older brothers, thanks for supporting me this last year and for putting up with my constant talking about NAM!!!  Grandma and Grandpa a special thanks for coming to Nationals and for helping me with my dream of becoming royalty!


My reign has been filled with amazing opportunities.  One of my favorite events was being able to attend Sparkle Night at the Minnesota Twins game where we raised money for the Gillette Children’s Hospital.  We were all able to walk the bases and have our name and title announced this was a special treat and one of the first things we all got to do together as Minnesota queens!
My good friend Grace, who I met my first year at National American Miss organized a queens event, where queens from around the state of Minnesota came together at the Mall of America Build a Bear, for Project Bear Hugs.  Project Bear Hugs is an organization that takes donated bears and sends them to kids around the country who are impacted by natural disasters or other tragic events. It was so fun to spend the evening with my sister queens and all the other queens from around the state, building and assembling bears that would go to kids in need. 
I have been packing food for Feed My Starving Children for three years.  This last year, I helped pack over 100,000 meals for children and families who are malnourished in other parts of the world. This is an amazing organization that was started in Minnesota.  This year in addition to volunteering on my own and with other groups, I was able to attend an event to pack food with my sister queens where we helped back almost 37,000 meals!   


Nationals: Where to begin?  Nationals was one of the best experiences of my life!  Disney, the Hollywood Tour, Competing in optionals and all the themed practices were a blast…but the best part of the whole trip was the friendships I made that I know will last a lifetime.  To the other members of the preteen Fierce Four: Taylor (Illinois), Erika (Utah) and Hailey (Kansas) I LOVE you…thank you for making Nationals the best…and to the 7 Minnesota Preteens that came to Nationals way to represent Minnesota, you all did amazing, and a special shout out to Mady, Darcy and Jamie for being such great friends and supporters!!
To my successor:  This will be one of the best years of your life cherish the moments and the friends you make along the way and know that even without the crown or title, you can make a difference!
Thank  you to Breanne Maples our State Director and to the National American Miss Staff NAM Rocks!   
Your 2013 National American Miss Minnesota Preteen, 
Victoria Trittin