CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Missouri Pre Teen Cover Girl, Madison Dill's Farewell

I will never forget the moment that my name was called as the winner of the 2013-2014 National American Miss Missouri Cover Girl.  I was so excited and thrilled.   
When the pageant was over I was able to gather some boxes of school supplies and other items that were donated by all the contestants.  I came back home after the weekend and delivered the supplies and items to a great organization that help disabled children.  The organization is the Kenny Rogers Children's Center.  This center helps disabled children with different kinds of therapy. 


I had the privilege to do a lot of different things around my community during my reign, such as; helping children bake cookies at the Kenny Rogers Children's Center, walk in their annual walk-a-thon, and even ride in my town's annual parade, which is one of Missouri's largest parades - The Cotton Carnival Parade.  I was also able to help the Dexter Public Library raise money as I participated in a fashion show. 

My family and I also had the awesome opportunity to travel to California and represent the great state of Missouri.  I had the best time of my life.  In California I met some friends that I will cherish for life and most of all, I met some outstanding role models.

With the upcoming 2014 Missouri State Pageant quickly approaching, I have been able to help Miss Breanne and my sister queens with Open Calls and Pageant Preps.

As I give my crown up to my successor, I want the new queen to enjoy this time and use this opportunity to help as many people and organizations as possible, grow from this experience, and make a lot of new friends.  Don't forget to take lots of pictures!

It's a sad, but happy time as I give my crown up.  I want to thank God, my family, friends and local businesses.  Without all of you this would not have been possible.  Mom and Dad, thank your for always being there and believing in me and Dad, as a sister queen said, “Dad thanks for writing all the checks!”  Austin, what a great brother, always wanting to go with me and helping carry my stuff, and most of all giving me words of encouragement!

I am your 2013 National American Miss Missouri Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Madison Dill.