CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Minnesota Teen, Kayela's Farewell


After hearing my name called as the new 2013 National American Miss Minnesota Teen, I was in complete shock. Tears of joy streamed down my face. I could not believe that all of my hard work had finally paid off.

I started my year off with participating in many parades.  It was great to see all of the little girls faces light up as the “princess in the pretty dress” drove by. 

Throughout the year, I was given many opportunities to get involved in my community. In the fall I volunteered at various fundraisers such as, Feed my Starving Children, Project Bear Hugs, Dance against Violence, Dance for a Cause, Walk to end Alzheimer’s, and many more. I was able to speak to young boys and girls about following their dreams; I told them that I reached my dreams, and they could too! 

Later in the year, I was asked to do a feature in a four-page article in the Central Minnesota Women’s magazine. Through that I was able to share my NAM experience and future goals. 

Competing at nationals was an amazing experience. Words cannot describe how much fun I had. I met many wonderful girls who will be life-long friends. I was sad that nationals week had to come to an end, but I left with many memories.




My year has been full of glitter, smiles, and laughter, and I could not be more blessed to have had this experience.
I want to thank my parents for all of their love and support. I definitely could not have done any of this without your help.
I would like to thank the entire NAM staff for all of their hard work, help, and inspiration.



Finally, I want to give a BIG thank you to Faith Schway, Jackie Bordes, Lindsey Sauer, and Kayla Casciano for all of the wonderful advice you have given me throughout the year.

Dreams do come true, so don’t be afraid to dream big! 

Love, Kayela your 2013 Nation American Miss Minnesota Teen