CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Nebraska Pre Teen Cover Girl, Alyssa's Farewell

Hi, I am your 2013 Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Alyssa Zimmer.  This year has been full of great adventures, and unforgettable moments. 

Making public appearances, volunteering and supporting the NAM program made the year go so fast.  I donated the books and school supplies to the boys and girls club,  Peoples City Mission, Nebraska Center for the Blind, and Center for People in Needs Tools for Education program. 

I got to attend several parades with my sister queens.  Passing out candy during the parade and getting together afterwards with Nebraska Royalty and their families was always a good time. 

Over Thanksgiving week, I went to the National Pageant in Anaheim, California.  When I was there I was crowned National Cover Girl.  I made so many new friends.

Disneyland and the Hollyword Tour were awesome!  I got to try on shoes at Jimmy Choo, shop at Louis Vuitton,  go to the beach, ride some cool rides and see some wonderful shows.

Attending and assisting at other State’s Pageants was a lot of fun.  In Kansas, Haley and I bonded when we shared the love of dance.  I was so excited, when she was crowned Miss Kansas. 

Selling ads is hard work.  Leigh, Thank You for driving me around to businesses and giving me that extra nudge I needed to get the job done.  Grandma Hattie, Thank you for all your love and support through this journey.  I love you!

To my NAM Family…..Amanda, Megan and Caitlyn, thank you for all your sisterly advice. 

Emma and Brooklyn, you always make me laugh and put a smile on my face.  You truly are my little sisters. 

Naomi, it has been a blast spending time with you.   You are beautiful inside and out.  Tu est mon ami. 

Bre, Ryan and the other NAM staff, thank you for the support and guidance through out this year.  I enjoyed helping at Open Calls and Prep Sessions.  We worked hard, but had a lot of fun!  Mini Bundt Cake anyone?

Mom and Dad, you have been my biggest fans.  You kept me organized and on time.  I could never have done this without you.  I love you both to the moon and back.

Finally to my successor, this is going to be the most memorable year of your life.  Cherish every moment and take lots of pictures. 

For the last time, I am your 2013 Miss Nebraska Pre-Teen Cover Girl Alyssa Zimmer.

Nebraska Pre Teen Cover Girl Alyssa Zimmer volunteered at the People's City Mission and shared books and stories with the children.



Alyssa enjoyed participating in several parades during her reign.  Throwing candy to all the kids was fun!  


Hollywood Tour at Nationals.  Having some fun with the Fortune Teller!