CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Iowa Pre Teen Cover Girl, Priscilla's Farewell


Thank you NAM for for the most awesome time this last year. I met so many good friends who I am regularly in contact with by phone and email.   

I was in the 4th of July parade held in davenport IA and met so many new people from my community.                                                                  

Later in November I competed in the National pageant. It was so much greater than I had imagined. The pageant was so much fun to compete in and I met other girls who had so much in common with me. Hollywood tour and Disney was Epic! I have lifelong memories that will always stay with me. 

I encourage all girls competing in National American Mis to keep returning each year. There is so much to look forward to and it is such a blast.                                                       

To my successor I wish you an awesome year and I am sure you will be so thankful for participating in NAM. I hope you are able to attend nationals. It will be soooo worth it.