CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Nevada Princess, Alexa's Farewell


What an amazing year it has been!!! 

Being crowned "MISS NEVADA PRINCESS" was just the beginning of so many wonderful opportunities for me to help my community and grow as an individual.


Starting in August with the "Backpack for Education" donation to Hunter Lake Elementary School.


In October I had the honor of meeting our state Governor Brian Sandoval and Judge Scott Freeman at a pancake breakfast before the "Nevada State Parade". Shortly after breakfast I participated in the parade and rode along with my fellow Royalty in celebration of Nevada's 149th birthday.The following week I was able to be part of the "Run for Education" where I handed out refreshments to the contestants. 


November's Nationals in Southern California was a truly amazing experience where I met so many girls who inspired me. 



I would like to thank my sponsor "Bonanza Produce" who has generously donated $47,000.00 in produce to the "Food Bank Of Northern Nevada" in my honor. In December I was also invited as a special guest to the Christmas Party at the "Empowerment Center" which is a halfway house for people in transition, after we donated two dozen turkeys and all the fixings for their Holiday dinner.  This coming Easter we will also be donating hams and colored eggs to the "Empowerment Center".

I am so grateful to my family and sponsor for helping me to achieve this exciting privilege with National American Miss this past year.  I hope that the next special girl who wins this title will support Nevada and enjoy her reign as much as I did....