CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Minnesota Jr PreTeen Cover Girl, Jeralyn's Farewell

After being crowned 2013 NAMiss Jr. Preteen Minnesota State Cover Girl I traveled to Los Angeles California where I met with my Manager and agent there to audition for Fox International films for a role in a new movie. 



 Then after returning home to Minnesota in July I started my duties as Cover Girl with my Sister Queens and Cover Girls by going to Feed my Starving Children and packed food for other countries.  We packed 85 boxes for a total of 36,720 servings.



The Minnesota Queens and Cover Girls had a photo shoot which was a lot of fun.  Then we visited a Military Air base to donate personal hygiene products for soldiers over seas. The Nam girls rocked Sparkle night at the Minnesota Twins Game in July. Where we walked around the field before the game with all the royalty. 


In August I had the pleasure of meeting Erika Barlament The NAMiss 2012 Wisconsin Jr. Preteen Queen and helped out at the Wisconsin pageant as visiting royalty.

I have been volunteering with the Sisters of St. Joseph in St.Paul, Minnesota and helped them with a bake sale to benefit the Alzheimer's foundation. I enjoy making baked goods and serving to them at lunch time for their dessert.


I joined my sister queens in September at Carter's store in Woodbury for a toy drive for Children's hospital that is near and dear to my friend and sister Queen NAMiss Jr. Preteen Queen Natalie Engh.  After starting school, I donated the school supplies to a school with desperate need of supplies. We don't realize how lucky we have it until we see others that don't have anything.  


In October we had a great time riding in the Anoka Halloween Parade with all my namilly.  I have had quite a ride since being crowned NAMiss Cover Girl and I look forward to many more events before heading to the NAMiss Minnesota Pageant in June to compete again with friends that I made last year. I plan on walking in the Susan G. Komen Mother's Day walk at the Mall of America to fight to end Breast Cancer.  My Grandmother is a 10 Year survivor of Breast Cancer and My Great Grandmother was a 32 Year Survivor before her heart gave out and took her from us.  This is an organization that is important to me and I plan on continuing with it even after NAMiss.  

 
To the girls coming in this year I wish you all the best.  Enjoy every minute because it goes by faster than you think it will.  I would also like to thank all the queens and cover girls for a wonderful year.  To Stephanie NAMiss Minnesota Miss you were wonderful head Queen and friend thank you for all the appearances you set up and and keeping us going through our reign.  You are an awesome head Queen and an even better friend.  Kayela and Sophia we didn't get to spend a lot of time together but you will always be "Royalty" in my eyes.  To Savannah the Jr. Teen Cover Girl Thank you for your inspirational card for my birthday and the wonderful presents.  You have a gift for words and always make me feel special when we are together.  To Madelyn The Preteen Cover Girl and National Cover Miss I truly consider you a friend for life.  Thank you for all you have done for me in helping me learn what my role as a cover girl means.  You are a great example of what a cover girl is and I look up to you and think of you as extended family.  Your mom rocks too! To Tori, Natalie and Grace you girls are amazing and great friends.

To My Family and Friends, Especially my Mom and Grandma,Thank you for supporting me in everything I do.  You are always there for me no matter what. You take me to all my events and travel across the state just so I can do the things I need to do.  You fill me full of confidence and so much love I feel like I could burst. I would also like to Thank Connie Steckling the Owner of D & A Talent For Advertising support and picking me for your commercial "Scream for your Dream" that aired here in Minnesota

I am so blessed!

Love, Hugs and Kisses, Jeralyn