CLICK HERE TO Shop For Your Pageant on Amazon

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Jr. Teen, Teen, Miss & up

Shop Budget Friendly Interview Outfits for Little Girls

SHOP PERFECT PAGEANT LOOKS!

Miss Nebraska Jr PreTeen, Emma Strom's Farewell


When I look back at this crazy and amazing year I am forever grateful for the experiences and the people I have met.  My journey began in 2012 when I was 4th runner up at the Nebraska state pageant.  That moment taught me so many life skills and made me more determined to come back next year and to finally win the title of Miss Nebraska jr. preteen 2013.  When I heard my name called for the title, all I could do was cry and then it finally sank in that I WAS GOING TO DISNEYLAND and all my dreams were about to come true.  I felt so lucky and blessed in that one moment. 

Right after I won, I began to volunteer and was in my first parade in my community.  I felt like such a princess riding in a convertible waiving to everyone. Attending several parades and spending time with my sister queens gave me the opportunity to have new role models in my life.  I especially loved spending time with my favorite princess Brooklyn Lindley.   Then I had the opportunity to be the assistant director for the Miss Amazing pageant in Nebraska.  Helping the girls in the Miss Amazing pageant was so touching and felt great helping for such a worthy cause.  It made me realize just how lucky I am and that true beauty comes from within. 


Before NAM Nationals, I had the opportunity to help design my dream dress with my mom – which was naturally from the Winning Crown Boutique.  All of those days of practicing my intro and walking in my dress paid off as I finished 1st runner up at my first national competition. 
I have so many new friends from this year that I would like to thank because so many have changed my life.  Thank you so much to Miss Florida, Grace and Miss Utah, Lexi, who made nationals so much fun. We will always be together.  To Brooklyn, thank you for always making me happy and bringing a smile to my face.  To Naomi, Meghan and Amanda thank you for being the big sisters I never had and inspiring me to be a great role model.  It was amazing to get to know all of my sister queens better.  To Breanne and Ryan, you two have been so much fun this year and I am thankful for all your hard work and dedication to the National American Miss pageant.  We are all better people for knowing you both. 

Grandma and Grandpa Kant, thank you for always attending all of my special events and being my best supporters.  Special thank you to my dad - I know pageants aren’t your thing but thank you for supporting my dream.  Also, thank you for finding my crown when I lost it in the LAX airport.  You prevented a huge meltdown.  I am also thankful for all the starbucks trips during nationals and McDonalds before finals.  You always know how to make me feel better.  I love you so much.  Mom and Joshua, thank you so much for making my dream come true.  I loved all the time we spent together working on speaking my intro, interview practice and designing my dress.  I can’t even begin to explain how thankful I am: I love you so much. 


To the next Miss Nebraska jr. preteen, good luck in your reign and remember to enjoy every minute because this is going to be the best year of your life so far. Be nice to everyone because you are the next role model that will impact those around you.  Especially be nice to your mom.  

Thank you again, and I will forever be your 2013 Miss Nebraska jr. preteen, 
Emma Marie Strom.